It is a great pleasure and privilege to be the Executive Headteacher for Levenshulme High School. It is a vibrant and diverse community of learners and an exciting place to work and study.
We value our global community and focus on achieving ambitious academic goals as well as ensuring all students stay safe and develop into confident, empowered young women who can face the future with confidence.
We encourage all our students to be enterprising and to take up leadership opportunities around school. There are exciting lessons and rich learning opportunities outside of lessons.
The school enjoys excellent facilities and beautiful grounds. We are forward looking and want to prepare our young women for active leadership roles in their family, their community and our wonderful city.
If you would like to come and see the school at work, please contact the school and ask for a guided tour. We would be proud to show you around.
Executive Headteacher, Ms. Patsy Kane
- Annual Report and Financial Statements 2015
- Annual Report and Financial Statements 2016
- ELT Articles of Association
- ELT Financial Scheme of Delegation - July 2016
- ELT Financial Scheme of Delegation -May 2015
- ELT Funding Agreement
- ELT Memorandum of Association
- LHS Supplemental Funding Agreement
- WRHS Supplemental Funding Agreement
Inset Day - School closed to students
September 3, 2018
Half Term 1 Starts
September 4, 2018
Year 7 Team Building Day
September 5, 2018