The government have asked us to remain open only for children of critical workers and vulnerable children where we can.
For Monday 23 March and Tuesday 24 March we will be running a school day as follows. This is whilst we gain a better understanding of the numbers of children who have to attend:
- School will be open for staff from 7am until 5.30pm
- School will be open for students from 8.30am until 3pm
Structure of the School Day
- 8.30 – 9.30am – Registration/sign in at reception and Breakfast in the Dining Room
- 9.30 – 9.55 – Period 1 – Form Time Activities
- 9.55 – 10.50 – Period 2 – students should work at the computers accessing FROG to complete work for the subject they would normally have on their timetables. For Year 7, they should complete the Daily Mile
- 10.50 – 11.20 – Break
- 11.20 – 12.20 – Period 3 as per their timetable working on computers. Year 8 to complete the Daily Mile
- 12.20 – 13.15 – Period 4 as per their timetable working on computers. Year 9 to complete the Daily Mile
- 13.15 – 14.00 – Lunch
- 14.00 – 14.30 – Period 5 as per their timetable working on computers. Year 10 and 11 to complete the Daily Mile
- 14.30 – 15.00 – Time to Talk – this is an opportunity to discuss concerns and allow students the opportunity to talk about things on their mind
There will be some teachers in school to support learning.
Accessing e-Learning Resources from Home
Please see the ‘Accessing e-Learnng Resources from Home’ instructions, which explain how to access our VLE (FROG) and navigate to eLearning materials that have been prepared by your teachers.