As a way of making it easier for you to track your daughter’s progress and attendance, you can download the SIMS Parent App for your smartphone. The app will allow you to:
- Keep track of homework
- Track attendance
- Have instant access to progress reports
- Monitor any behaviour concerns and merits
- Keep the school up to date with any changes to your contact details
Accessing the Parent App
- In order to register for the app you will need a Twitter, Facebook, Google or Microsoft account. Please make sure you have one of these accounts and know your username and password
- If you have not already joined the app, you will receive an email from ‘noreply@SIMS.co.uk‘ (please check your junk folder in case it has gone into there), inviting you to join SIMS Online Services
- Open the email and select ‘click the link‘ as instructed. A new internet browser window will open and you will be asked to log in
- Click the icon for the account you want to use (please do not choose the ‘SIMS ID’ option as this is not supported). You will be directed to sign in using your existing login details. You will now be asked for an Invitation code from your email but the field will be populated automatically if you used ‘click this link‘ in the email
- Enter the date of birth of your daughter who attends Levenshulme High School
- Click the register button to continue
- Once you have registered you can download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for ‘SIMS Parent‘. From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please ensure you are logged in with the correct account (i.e. the account you used during the SIMS Parent registration process). If you get a message saying “unauthorised access”, please shut your internet browser, reopen it and try again in a few minutes.
If you accidentally try to sign in with the wrong account, you will need to sign out of an incorrect account by visiting the account provider’s website (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.) and signing out. Close the browser completely. Open a new browser window and log in to SIMS Parent, using the account details you used during the registration process.
Your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else.
If you have any questions please contact the school at email@example.com