As a way of making it easier for you to track your daughter’s progress and attendance, you can download the SIMS Parent App for your smartphone. The app will allow you to:
- Keep track of homework
- Track attendance
- Have instant access to progress reports
- Monitor any behaviour concerns and merits
- Keep the school up to date with any changes to your contact details
Accessing the Parent App
- In order to register for the app you will need a Twitter, Facebook, Google or Microsoft account. Please make sure you have one of these accounts and know your username and password
- If you have not already joined the app, you will receive an email from ‘noreply@SIMS.co.uk’ (please check your junk folder in case it has gone into there), inviting you to join SIMS Online Services
- Open the email and select ‘Accept Invitation‘. A new internet browser window will open. Do not add your email address, instead click on Register with External Account.
- On the next screen do not enter an email address or password, instead click on the icon for the platform you want to use to sign up (Apple, Facebook, Google (gmail.com, Googlemail.com) Microsoft (Hotmail.com or live.com) or Twitter).
- You will be redirect to a screen where you will be asked for the email address and password for whichever platform you have just selected to register with.
- You will then be asked for your Invitation Code which you can copy and paste from the original email from Noreply@SIMS.co.uk.
- You will then be asked for the date of birth of your child who attends Levenshulme High School.
- Click the Verify button to continue and you will be redirected to the Parent App
- Now you have registered you can download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for ‘SIMS Parent’. From a PC or Windows phone, login online at sims-parent.co.uk
Please ensure you are logged in with the correct account (i.e. the account you used during the SIMS Parent registration process). If you get a message saying “unauthorised access”, please shut your internet browser, reopen it and try again in a few minutes.
If you accidentally try to sign in with the wrong account, you will need to sign out of an incorrect account by visiting the account provider’s website (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.) and signing out. Close the browser completely. Open a new browser window and log in to SIMS Parent, using the account details you used during the registration process.
Your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else.
You can see these instructions in Arabic, Urdu, Bengali etc by using the Select Language drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner of the LHS website.
We also have a Student App that your child can use to see details of her homework, attendance, timetable and progress reports.
If you have any questions please contact the school at email@example.com