The Class of 2023 have had a GCSE experience like no other. We are incredibly proud of all that they have achieved, both personally and academically. They have shown tremendous resilience, looking after each other and preparing themselves for their exams with maturity and sustained commitment. Their remarkable achievements stand them in good stead to make the most of their futures.
Once again, thanks to the efforts of all members of our school community – school staff and parents included – the Class of 2023 follow the proud tradition of those who have gone before them with excellent academic results.
Thank you, Year 11 – you will be missed but, remember, you will be a part of Levy for life. Good luck.
– Mr Johnson and Miss Johnson, Academy Co-Headteachers
- 96.6% of our students (Year 11 leavers 2023) have stayed in education or have gone onto employment
- Progress 8 score: 1.09 (well above average progress)
- Attainment in English and maths – percentage of pupils achieving a grade 5 or above in GCSE English and maths: 56%
- Attainment 8 score: 52.6
- English Baccalaureate (EBacc) average point score (APS): 5.04
- Percentage of pupils entered for the English Baccalaureate (EBacc): 77%