Once again we are incredibly proud of the results achieved by the class of 2019. This has been yet another record-breaking year and the outcomes stand as testimony to the hard work of our school community: parents, teachers, school leaders and, above all, our students themselves.
A huge congratulations to all!
These results set up our girls for the next stage of their lives. I am very proud of them and excited for their futures.
Dr J. MacKinnon PhD, Executive Headteacher (Sep 2019 – Aug 2021)
- 2019 Progress 8 score: +1.15
- 2019 Attainment 8 score: 54.1
- % strong pass (9-5) in English and maths: 55.8%
- % standard pass (9-4) in English and maths: 72.9%
- % Entered for EBacc: 68.8%
- % achieving EBacc strong pass: 40.2%
- % achieving EBacc standard pass: 54.7%
- EBacc APS per pupil: 5.15
- Destinations for 2019: education or employment (including those accessing training) – 202 = 99%
Our Attainment 8 score of 54.1 is excellent and recognises remarkable attainment across a range of subjects.
We are delighted to see another increase on last year’s percentage of students who have attained Grade 4 or above in both English and mathematics (formerly Grade C or above).
72.9% of the class of 2019 achieved this key outcome. This standard of excellence is continued with impressive attainment at the Grade 5 or above in English and mathematics with 55.8% achieving this measure.
We are all very proud of our longstanding and excellent record in the EBacc suite of subjects; the class of 2019 continues this outstanding record with 55% of the cohort attaining the required grades for this important performance indicator.
30% of the class of 2019 achieved 5 or more of the top grades (9-7) – this is a wonderful achievement of which we are all very proud.