As the first cohort to take exams for two years, we are so pleased with how the class of 2022 have performed. Their hard work, alongside that of the whole school community, has maintained the Levenshulme High School standard of fantastic GCSE results.
- 2022 Attainment 8 score: 53.3
- 2022 Progress 8 score: 1.17
- Percentage achieving strong pass (9-5) in English and maths: 58%
- Percentage achieving standard pass (9-4) in English and maths: 74%
- Percentage entered for EBacc: 76%
- Percentage achieving EBacc strong pass: 41%
- Percentage achieving EBacc standard pass: 52%
- EBacc average point score per pupil: 5.13
- 96% of our students (Year 11 leavers 2022) have stayed in education or have gone onto employment
Given the uneven impact of the pandemic on school and college performance data, the government has said you should not make direct comparisons between the performance data for one school or college and another, or to data from previous years.